12 YEAR CYLINDER WARRANTY
Features & Benefits:
- Compact design
- Stainless steel cylinder and water fittings resist corrosion for longer, extending product life
- Hi-temp 80Â°C thermostat provides even more hot water
- 4.8% better performance than MEPS reduces energy use, saving money
- Dual handed fittings located on the front of the water heater
- 42% lighter1 easier to carry and position for installation
- No anode saves on maintenance and service costs
- Mains pressure at multiple taps
- Australian made
- 12 Year cylinder warranty*
1 42% lighter than comparable Rheem vitreous enamel water heater models of the same capacity.Action to lower cost tariffs - resulting in lower running costs
- Manufactured in Australia
Supply Only or Supply and install for customers within Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Redlands, Scenic Rim and the Gold Coast ONLY
Want to add installation from South East Queenslands premier installers for only $249 for a scheduled install?
Book before 9am to get guaranteed same business day installation!!!
Featured review of the month.
"JR Gas & Water - offered an extremely professional yet very friendly approach to our hot water issue. We rang our usual plumber to replace and install a new hot water system on a Saturday morning but he couldn't help us. After a 'Google' search of our local area JR popped up with a 5 star rating. Upon speaking with Jarred, on the first phone call to him, getting an immediate quote, giving the go-ahead for the job, everything was completed within 3 hours. Jarred is a polite, extremely efficient and professional tradesman. As well as a kind person. Now that a week has passed, everything is working properly, and our new Rheem Hot Water System looks perfect and neat in it's new home. We also have a new Plumber. Thanks for your conscientious and prompt service."
All supply and install options include a fitting kit (VALUED AT $379) to suit your system.
Fitting kit includes everything to install your new system with full manufacturers warranty.
- New isolation, pressure limiting, expansion control and pressure temperature relief valves
- Tempering Valve
- QBCC Form 4 & Gas Certificate where applicable
- $20 worth of sundry fittings
- Upto 4m of copper pipework replaced and installed
- Upto 2m of pipework insulation
- Insulation to fit valve kit
Head to our gallery for a preview of your new system. Do any of our competitors recent work pictures come close to ours?
- Electrical disconnected, reconnected and tested
- Water heater installed in same position as existing with new fitting kit
PREFER TO BOOK OVER THE PHONE? CALL 0437543860 NOW
Price is for external installation only in compliant position. For all other installation please call prior.
Optional extras and/or for systems without can be purchased at time of install. Note compliant support bases are required for warranty purposes and approved drain discharge points for QBCC compliance.
-New concrete slab or support $39+gst
-Removal of existing system and disposal $50+gst
-Approved drain discharge point $35+gst
HAVE A QUESTION? CALL 0437543860 NOW