STIEBEL ELTRON's latest range of hot water heat pumps, the WWK 222|222H and WWK 302|302H, set a new benchmark for heat pumps in the Australian market. Not only are they great looking but there are many new innovations incorporated in the sophisticated design. The great new features include a maintenance free current impressed anode, active defrost for operation down to minus 5Â°C, the option to connect the heat pumps with solar PV systems and the ability to transport them horizontally.
- German engineered
- Designed for Australian conditions
- 17% lower heat loss due to improved tank insulation compared to the previous model
- Quiet operation with new encased compressor design
- Suitable for hard or soft water areas with maintenance free current impressed anode
- Operates down to minus 5Â°C, ideal for cold climates
- Unique roll bond condensor technology for optimal heat transfer
- Active defrost function maintains operation in cold climates automatically
- Single piece design for ease of installation
- Ideal to operate with solar PV system
Supply Only or Supply and install for customers within Greater Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Redlands, Scenic Rim and the Gold Coast ONLY
Book before 9am to get guaranteed same business day installation or $50 OFF!!!
Featured review of the month.
"JR Gas & Water - offered an extremely professional yet very friendly approach to our hot water issue. We rang our usual plumber to replace and install a new hot water system on a Saturday morning but he couldn't help us. After a 'Google' search of our local area JR popped up with a 5 star rating. Upon speaking with Jarred, on the first phone call to him, getting an immediate quote, giving the go-ahead for the job, everything was completed within 3 hours. Jarred is a polite, extremely efficient and professional tradesman. As well as a kind person. Now that a week has passed, everything is working properly, and our new Rheem Hot Water System looks perfect and neat in it's new home. We also have a new Plumber. Thanks for your conscientious and prompt service."
All supply and install options include a fitting kit (VALUED AT $399) to suit your system.
Fitting kit includes everything to install your new system with full manufacturers warranty.
- New isolation, pressure limiting, expansion control and pressure temperature relief valves
- Tempering Valve
- QBCC Form 4
- $20 worth of sundry fittings
- Upto 4m of copper pipework replaced and installed
- Upto 2m of pipework insulation
- Insulation to fit valve kit
Head to our gallery for a preview of your new system. Do any of our competitors recent work pictures come close to ours?
- Electrical disconnected, reconnected and tested
- Water heater installed in same position as existing with new fitting kit
PREFER TO BOOK OVER THE PHONE? CALL 0437543860 NOW
Price is for external installation only in compliant position. For all other installation please call prior.
Optional extras and/or for systems without can be purchased at time of install. Note compliant support bases are required for warranty purposes and approved drain discharge points for QBCC compliance.
-New concrete slab or support supplied and fitted $50+gst
-Removal of existing system and disposal $50+gst
-Approved drain discharge point installation $50+gst
HAVE A QUESTION? CALL 0437543860 NOW