7 YEAR CYLINDER WARRANTY
Features and benefits:
- 5 Star energy efficiency uses less gas than most older water heaters.
- Mains pressure for hot water from multiple taps at the same time.
- Natural gas
- 7 year cylinder warranty*.
Supply Only or Supply and install for customers within Greater Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Redlands, Scenic Rim and the Gold Coast ONLY
All supply and install options include a fitting kit (VALUED AT $399) to suit your system.
Fitting kit includes everything to install your new system with full manufacturers warranty.
- New isolation, pressure limiting, expansion control and pressure temperature relief valves
- Tempering Valve
- QBCC Form 4
- Gas Certificate and compliance assessment
- $20 worth of sundry fittings to alter existing connections
- 3m of copper pipework replaced and installed
- 2m of pipework insulation
- Insulation to fit valve kit
- Licensed Gasfitters - No outsourced trades
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Us For Your Professional Installation Solution.
- You can book online now for convenience or over the phone and pay when your 100% happy
- Guaranteed same day install or $50 OFF!!!**
- 1year FREE post install onsite support with guaranteed hot water within 24hrs
- Workmanship guarantee the full warranty period of the system. Up to 25 YEARS!
- Fixed price repairs and servicing for the life of your JR supplied system
- We replace the whole system*. All new valves, insulation, electrical work, pipework, compliance submissions all upto AS3500 standard.
- Quality workmanship on every system. Check out our instagram and gallery
- 365 day install options
- Upfront pricing on extras
- Price match guarantee*** PLUS $25 caltex giftcard
- We are the only 5 star hot water specialists in SEQ averaging 5 stars with 100+ reviews across 5 platforms.
Featured review of the month.
"JR Gas & Water - offered an extremely professional yet very friendly approach to our hot water issue. We rang our usual plumber to replace and install a new hot water system on a Saturday morning but he couldn't help us. After a 'Google' search of our local area JR popped up with a 5 star rating. Upon speaking with Jarred, on the first phone call to him, getting an immediate quote, giving the go-ahead for the job, everything was completed within 3 hours. Jarred is a polite, extremely efficient and professional tradesman. As well as a kind person. Now that a week has passed, everything is working properly, and our new Rheem Hot Water System looks perfect and neat in it's new home. We also have a new Plumber. Thanks for your conscientious and prompt service."
Head to our gallery for a preview of your new system. Do any of our competitors recent work pictures come close to ours?
PREFER TO BOOK OVER THE PHONE? CALL 0437543860 NOW
- Price is for external installation only in compliant position. For all other installation please call prior.
- *Installation of whole system when existing install met AS3500to an acceptable standard upon install. Install includes fitting kit above only.
- **Same day install guarantee when booking before 9am only Monday to Friday. Unit must be in stock either with JR or available at supplier warehouse. Excludes public holidays and weekends.
- ***Price match guarantee applies to written or online pricing only. System must be available for immediate install and supplier must have minimum 4.5 star rating on google with 10+ reviews
- Installed price available only Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm exc. public holidays. Saturdays 8am-12pm ONLY and additional $49. Sundays 8am-12pm ONLY and additional $199. Public Holidays 8am-12pm ONLY and additional $299
Like every other business our price is based on your existing install meeting current standards. Most of them are pretty good, but some need abit of extra work. But unlike every other business we give you those prices upfront and explain how and why they are needed.
-New concrete slab supplied and fitted $49
-New plastic support $35
-Removal of existing system and disposal $49
-Approved drain discharge point installation $35
-Pipework supplied and fitted outside included allowances $25
Optional extras and/or for systems without can be purchased at time of install. Note compliant support bases are required for warranty purposes and approved drain discharge points for QBCC compliance. Compliant bases are either rippled concrete ($49) or flat concrete with a plastic spacer ($35) to allow airflow and keep the unit dry. Drains are NOT allowed to just dump on the ground, they need to run to any existing sewer or stormwater overflow. Connections into existing pipework can be made ($35) if no overflow is available. We will use as little pipework needed to complete the job to an acceptable and tidy standard, any pipework over included allowances will be charged at $25pm installed and meterage will be rounded down to the nearest 0.5m. Where the exsting electrical cable is damaged and does not reach the desired connection point of the new unit it can be extended ($49) to reach the new unit.