10 YEAR HEAT EXCHANGE WARRANTY
6.2 Star equivalent* energy rating
Never runs out of hot water
Precise temperature control for safety and convenience
Puretemp™ temperature stability technology
6.2 Star equivalent energy rating*
- Low running costs
- Highly efficient
- Low greenhouse gas emissions
- Quality Japanese design and manufacturing
- Precise temperature control for safety and convenience
- Compact design allows installation flexibility
- Suitable for higher ambient water temperatures
- Compatible with low flow rated shower fixtures (3 Star - 7.0 to 9.0 l/min)
- After sales support
* Independently calculated using Australian Standard AS5263.1.2. S5263.1.2 limits the rating shown on the energy label to 6.0 Stars. Where the calculated rating of Rinnai appliances exceeds 6.0 Stars it is designated as an “equivalent” rating.
The product information on this website (comprising product brochures, warranty information, installation manuals, diagrams, specifications and representations) relates to current products. This information may be different for superseded products. For superseded products please contact Rinnai to confirm product information.
Supply Only or Supply and install for customers within Greater Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Redlands, Scenic Rim and the Gold Coast ONLY
Book before 9am to get guaranteed same business day installation or $50 OFF!!!
Featured review of the month.
"JR Gas & Water - offered an extremely professional yet very friendly approach to our hot water issue. We rang our usual plumber to replace and install a new hot water system on a Saturday morning but he couldn't help us. After a 'Google' search of our local area JR popped up with a 5 star rating. Upon speaking with Jarred, on the first phone call to him, getting an immediate quote, giving the go-ahead for the job, everything was completed within 3 hours. Jarred is a polite, extremely efficient and professional tradesman. As well as a kind person. Now that a week has passed, everything is working properly, and our new Rheem Hot Water System looks perfect and neat in it's new home. We also have a new Plumber. Thanks for your conscientious and prompt service."
All supply and install options include a fitting kit (VALUED AT $199) to suit your system.
Fitting kit includes everything to install your new system with full manufacturers warranty.
- New gas and water isolation valves
- Quick change swivel connectors
- QBCC Form 4
- $20 worth of sundry fittings
- Upto 2m of copper pipework replaced and installed
- Upto 1m of pipework insulation
- Gas compliance assessment and certificate
Head to our gallery for a preview of your new system. Do any of our competitors recent work pictures come close to ours?
- Electrical disconnected, reconnected and tested
- Water heater installed in same position as existing with new fitting kit
PREFER TO BOOK OVER THE PHONE? CALL 0437543860 NOW
Price is for external installation only in compliant position. For all other installation please call prior.
Like every other business our price is based on your existing install meeting current standards. Most of them are pretty good, but some need abit of extra work. But unlike every other business we give you those prices upfront and explain how and why they are needed.
HAVE A QUESTION? CALL 0437543860 NOW