Electric Heat Pump
Fed up of paying huge electricity bills to have a hot shower, well look no further - our Enviroflo Electric Heat Pump is the perfect way to reduce those bills considerably. It is completely designed and manufactured in Australia to supply the average household with sufficient hot water while having a very minimal impact on the environment. The integrated heat pump module on the top of the storage tank uses a revolutionary low charge of just 300 grams of refrigerant. The refrigerant of choice is R290 which is a natural non-toxic refrigerant grade propane. R290 has a low environmental impact and excellent thermodynamic performance with zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential) and very low GWP (Global Warming Potential). Add to this an intelligent control centre and integrated electric back-up system. It can comfortably be installed anywhere in Australia to supply your house with hot water for many years.
Features• Highly efficient with a whisper quiet operation below 48 dB• Ambient air operating temperatures ranging from -5 to 45 deg Celsius• R290 refrigerant used with a minimal charge of just 300 grams• 1000 kPa maximum water pressure rating• Inbuilt electric element to ensure you never run out of hot water• Innovative control system to maximise hot water available while using minimal energy• Built in anti-frost to protect the condenser in those colder climates• Can be installed anywhere in Australia• High number of STC’s awarded offering generous government incentives reducing upfront cost
STANDARD SUPER-SAVER INCLUSIONS
- Hot water system installation to current manufacturer and Australian Standards
- New tempering, isolation, pressure limiting, expansion control and pressure temperature relief valves
- 7yr Workmanship Warranty
- QBCC Form 4 (Paid and Submitted)
- Gas Certificate and compliance assessment if required (Paid & Submitted)
- $20 worth of sundry fittings to alter existing connections
- 3m of copper pipework replaced and installed
- 2m of pipework insulation
- Insulation to fit valve kit
- Licensed electrician for rewire and isolation up-to 8m
- STC REBATE Upto $1000 built into price (discounted price above)
- $50 discount for your scrap brass & copper (discounted price above)
- $100 same day payment discount (discounted price above)
FULL MONTY INCLUSIONS (Includes all Super-Saver item 1-11 inclusions PLUS)
- Interest Free payment terms up to 24 months
- Disposal of existing hot water system
- 15yr workmanship warranty
- 4 additional meters of pipework
- Fixed price servicing for the life of the system capped at $349
- 50% off any required extras
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Us For Your Professional Installation Solution.
- You can book online now for convenience or over the phone and pay when your 100% happy
- Guaranteed same day install or $50 OFF!!!**
- 1year FREE post install onsite support with guaranteed hot water within 24hrs
- Workmanship guarantee the full warranty period of the system. Up to 25 YEARS!
- Fixed price repairs and servicing for the life of your JR supplied system
- We replace the whole system*. All new valves, insulation, electrical work, pipework, compliance submissions all upto AS3500 standard.
- Quality workmanship on every system. Check out our instagram and gallery
- 365 day install options
- Upfront pricing on additional required work
- Price match guarantee*** PLUS $50 caltex giftcard
- We are the only 5 star hot water specialists in SEQ averaging 5 stars with 100+ reviews across 5 platforms.
HAVE A QUESTION? CALL 0437543860 NOW
Featured review of the month.
"JR Gas & Water - offered an extremely professional yet very friendly approach to our hot water issue. We rang our usual plumber to replace and install a new hot water system on a Saturday morning but he couldn't help us. After a 'Google' search of our local area JR popped up with a 5 star rating. Upon speaking with Jarred, on the first phone call to him, getting an immediate quote, giving the go-ahead for the job, everything was completed within 3 hours. Jarred is a polite, extremely efficient and professional tradesman. As well as a kind person. Now that a week has passed, everything is working properly, and our new Rheem Hot Water System looks perfect and neat in it's new home. We also have a new Plumber. Thanks for your conscientious and prompt service."
Supply Only or Supply and install for customers within Greater Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Redlands, Scenic Rim and the Gold Coast ONLY
Head to our gallery for a preview of your new system. Do any of our competitors recent work pictures come close to ours?