- Product Description
- Installation Types
- Why Choose JR
- Ways to book installation
- Save upto 65% on Heating Costs
25 YEAR HEAT EXCHANGE WARRANTY
- Australia's first 7 Star equivalent 26 litre hot water system*
- Inbuilt Energy Recovery System (Condensing Technology)
- Uses less gas, substantially reducing running costs
- Generates only 1/6th of the greenhouse gas emissions of a standard electric hot water system
- Also available as a 32 Litre - 7.0 Star equivalent*
- 25 year warranty on the heat exchanger
Perfect for 1-2 bathroom homes ( 1-3 in warmer climates) the eco-efficient Rinnai Continuous Flow Condensing Hot Water System ensures you never run out of hot water again.
Using considerably less gas than a standard continuous flow hot water system or gas storage tank, this unit only heats water when you turn a tap on, conserving energy and reducing household running costs. Coupled with an outstanding 7 star equivalent energy rating, the Rinnai Infinity 26 Enviro means you get superior comfort with a smaller carbon footprint.
Designed for easy domestic commissioning and installation, the slimline unit withstands tough Australian conditions and saves precious outdoor space. The Rinnai Infinity 26 Enviro also comes equipped with a host of features including built-in condensate neutraliser kit, enhanced safety monitor and puretemp™ stability control.
Customise and complete your Infinity 26 Enviro system with our comprehensive range of hot water controllers and accessories to enhance your hot water experience.
|Heating Elements Available (kW)|
|Recommended Occupants (OFFPEAK)|
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Us For Your Professional Installation Solution.
- You can book online now for convenience or over the phone and pay when your 100% happy
- Guaranteed same day install or $50 OFF!!!**
- 1year post install onsite support with guaranteed hot water within 24hrs
- Workmanship guarantee up to 15 YEARS!
- Fixed price repairs and servicing for the life of your JR supplied system
- We replace the whole system, all new valves, insulation, electrical work, pipework, compliance submissions all upto AS3500 standard.
- Quality workmanship on every system. Check out our instagram and gallery
- 365 day install options
- Upfront pricing on additional required work
- We are the only 5 star hot water specialists in SEQ averaging 5 stars with 200+ reviews across 5 platforms.
Featured review of the month.
"JR Gas & Water - offered an extremely professional yet very friendly approach to our hot water issue. We rang our usual plumber to replace and install a new hot water system on a Saturday morning but he couldn't help us. After a 'Google' search of our local area JR popped up with a 5 star rating. Upon speaking with Jarred, on the first phone call to him, getting an immediate quote, giving the go-ahead for the job, everything was completed within 3 hours. Jarred is a polite, extremely efficient and professional tradesman. As well as a kind person. Now that a week has passed, everything is working properly, and our new Rheem Hot Water System looks perfect and neat in it's new home. We also have a new Plumber. Thanks for your conscientious and prompt service."
How to book your professional installation.
ONLINE - Prepurchase you hotwater system online and we will contact you straight away between 6am and 9pm or next day at 7am for purchases outside these hours
INTEREST FREE - Purchase you hotwater system with online conveinience and interest free through HUMM. Just follow the normal checkout procedure and select HUMM as your preferred payment option and enjoy no deposit and interest free terms. Need longer terms? Give us a call to discuss your options.
BOOK NOW PAY LATER - Prefer to see what you get before you pay for it? Give us a call, text or email and we will send you a quote. Then once approved we will schedule installation straight away. Then only pay once the system is installed.
PHONE -Give us a call Monday to Friday 7am to 8pm or 8am to 5pm over the weekend and we can quote and/or arrange your installation straight away. Call 0437543860 now.
Fed up of paying huge electricity bills to have a hot shower, well look no further - our Heat Pump Range is the perfect way to reduce those bills considerably. It is completely designed for Australian Conditions to supply the average household with sufficient hot water while having a very minimal impact on the environment. The integrated heat pump module on the top of the storage tank uses low charge of of refrigerant to convert air temperature to hotwater. It can comfortably be installed anywhere in Australia to supply your house with hot water for many years.